"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tea on Tuesday

Peaches and paper Flowers :)


A quiet cup of tea in the sunshine of my livingroom. This is the same tea as last week :)


I bought a box of peaches! Now I need to do something with them, but of course I'll keep a few to eat.








Peaches cut in half ready to freeze. I have never done this before, so I hope it works!
















These ones are going to be canned, here they are all washed and I sit with my tea :)











Yesterday was gray and rainy, so I decided to make some paper flowers. On my side bar is a blog called Such a Pretty Mess---I love the work she does and she shows how to make these.









I used Stampin Up cardstock and sprayed them with glimmer mist. Sorry it is a bit blurry---a photographer I am not.

I have a bunch more done in other colours, but it is a bit time consuming, so maybe tomorrow :)


Join us for tea at Kimmies, check my sidebar for Artinredwagons :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely peaches and lovely flowers, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous peaches and your flowers are just the sweetest!
    Such a Pretty Mess is a great blog name, I will check it out.
    Thanks for sharing Nancy!
    Happy T to you!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looks like you got to play today!!! your flowers are gorgeous! and you are so smart to buy a flat of your peaches - you'll have sunshine on the darkest of winter days :)


    Happy T! Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These paper flowers are gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing! and the peaches looks yummy...I'm sure it'll be fine....enjoy you day!!

    ReplyDelete