"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tea on Tuesday...oh baby, it's cold outside :)


It's an 'in' day for me, -26 out there :) however, winds are calm and the sky is blue and the sun is shining, so I'm not complaining.

My tea today, a gift from my Daughter-inLaw, is from a new little tea shop we have in town.Wonder of wonders, I haven't been there yet, but it is on my to-do list :)

This sample is called Mistletoe. Amongst the flavours, I can pick out apple and hint of cinnamon--lovely and cozy.


So, while I'm having my tea, I'm creating :)


I'm making 9 bookmarks. The words will be added later with rub-ons, when they are all done.
As you can see, I'm also making a mess in the kitchen :)
I am blessed with the views from my windows and the other night it was the huge full moon.

After I took the picture and put it on the computer, I saw that I must have moved when I clicked. However, it looks like the branches have a hold on the moon and are trying to stretch it!


Join others for tea at http://artinredwagons.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't wait to see the finished bookmarks. They look lovely so far. And that cup you chose today really matches the branches around the moon. I love symmetry. Happy Tea Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's the right kind of a mess to make in the kitchen! And no calories too! It sounds like you're going to have to go to that little tea shop! What a fun mug that is! happy T today and all week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful moon picture Nancy.
    Our camera is not as good at taking nightime pics and gives blurry shots oftentimes too.
    What great use of a chilly day...special tea and creating...sounds perfect to me :)
    Happy T to you!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love full moon pics. Your tea sounds wonderful. Sounds cold where you are, so hot tea must be the thing. Your bookmarks sound like a fun thing to do. Happy tea to you and thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you have joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly...that's colder than here! Love the mug! Lovely creations...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mistletoe Tea sounds and looks delicious. i can not imagine how cold it is in your part of the world, Christmas with snow to me sounds so ideal. Perhaps one Christmas soon we might spend it in the northern hemisphere and have a REAL Christmas with snow.

    ReplyDelete