"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Friday, February 21, 2014

Little Darlings Step Card

Trying to use up this paper by Graphic 45. I have really gotten my use out of an 8x8 pad---I think there's enough to make another card or a couple of tags :)

Also trying to use up some of the step-card bases I cut out the other day. 

This style tends to not stand up properly so I usually put a paper or ribbon under it to help--haven't done it yet on this one, so you can see it's 'spread' a bit.     
I used SU Whisper White cardstock and edged everything in Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  I did a wee bit of fussy cutting and used the edge scissors for the 'stamp' look.    

 
A side view.

 
I put a bit on the back too but no sentiment...yet :)  

 
Thanks for coming to look--please be sure to check out my face book page for everything in one place.....or my Pinterest page  :)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love how you decorated the back too..looks as good as the front! This is gorgeous paper too.
    Sue
    aka Mrs Noofy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I actually added some bling because I thought it needed a little something.

      Delete