"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Treasure of Friendship by Hallmark


A dear friend picked up this little book for me at a garage sale :)

She, who never goes to garage sales, was on holidays and 'just happened' to stop.

"As soon as I saw this" she said, "I thought of you". Isn't that just like a true friend :)






I had to show you the inside and how it is written.

All the little write-ups are by separate authors.

All the pages are framed just like this.

A precious gift that I treasure from my friend.

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nancy,
    It's so nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words.

    You have a lovely, very relaxing blog. I took just a short trip with you today but I will be back.

    I visited your other sites, also. Your scrapbook boxes are to die for! Love them all. Do you sell them? Or maybe have a tutorial somewhere?

    Take care, Gerry

    ReplyDelete