"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks for the nice comments :)

Just want to say thanks for the nice comments and the encouragement from you all!

Well, I really didn't get a lot accomplished on this busy weekend! But I'd like to show you three Artist Trading Cards that I made some time ago for a swap. Although it is hard to tell with the photo, the cards are the proper size, 2 1/2 x 3 1/2.

I love the Lady with the Flute because of the Spirella in the corner, very nice technique and I should use it more.

The Blue Dream card, is done on glossy card stock, has a 'scenescape' background technique, then is stamped in Stazon Black ink. With a stylus that has a sponge tip, you swipe ink across the cardstock in one direction using a few colours creating a gorgeous background for any image.

The Mermaids are also on glossy cardstock and use the same techneque. The white waves have a 3d look by going over the foamy part with a gaze pen. I love the saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment