The other seven peices to the puzzle.......
Starting at the top left and to the best my memory allows:
Bad Girls, as in the movie. I it sprayed with Glimmer Mists, added lace, which is cut in the front and laced up with embroidery silk, to look like a bodice top. Then I tucked a key into the top and put little pearls across the corner (neckline) to complete the look.
The dove piece is sprayed with Glimmer Mist, has a piece of gyproc tape on it that was pressed into the copper ink pad, then I added the leaf design using a brass template and copper embossing paste. The dove is a charm and the brad in the bottom right is hammered to look like a screw.
The little garden angel piece is stamped, clear empossed, then sponged. I crocheted a piece to put at the top that has beads and the little angel charm.
The pink one on the left was stamped, clear embossed and sponged with pink ink. I cut out the ladies, a branch, and a couple of birds from some vintage papers, adhered them to the puzzle then put crackle accents on them. When dry, I put lace over all, then added the beads and pearls.
The 'framed' piece was coloured with alcohol inks then stamped. Again, lace was added along with the corner accents to make a frame for the lady. The pearls 'hold' the lace on her hat. I wove fibres, on one side, through holes punched in the puzzle.
The second piece down on the right side has the faux silk technique, then I stamped a vintage Christmas scene, sponged and did a bit of colouring. The 'snow' accents were added with a white gel pen and three, diamond stars shine in the sky.
The bottom piece is sponged and it has copper embossing paste using the leaf template again. I used clear packing tape to take an image of a lady from a book and adhered it with modgepodge. Some little stones go across the bottom.
The last two pieces are for my puzzle, but the rest are for the ladies I'm swaping with--sure hope you like them :)