"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tea on Tuesday........

......And it's a lovely cold drink :)



Nothing special to report today, I'm back from my visit to Vancouver Island which was just too wonderful. I will post some pics when I go over some of them.

However, I'm working on another crochet piece to sew on to a piece of Winnie the Pooh fabric, thereby making a cute little top for my Granddaughter :)


I made a red topped, longer version for a dress, but sent it home with her before I got a photo!

Join us for tea at http://artinredwagons.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. lovely refreshing looking tea and that pretty flower arrangement looks like it's for a special occasion :)

    can't wait for your Vancouver Is photos!

    beautiful green crochet you have going there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little dress pattern - I miss making clothes for my not little any more daughter! I love the green collar- that will look so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete