"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Sunday, July 4, 2010

Red Hat Books

No, I'm not a Red Hatter :) I was asked to make six books for some Ladies in the Quesnel Lake area. Even in such a remote communitee, there is a Red Hat group!




I made three each of two designs, unfortunately, the photos don't show the glitter on the boa or the other parts.




Here is a view from the top, so you can see how the books are made. The instructions on how to make one of your own is on Splitcoast Stampers. See the side bar to find my gallery on Splitcoast, at the top of that page you should see Resources--lots of things to make! It doesn't take long to cut the paper, but does take time to tape all the pages together and decorate!
Now, if the sun keeps shining and the grass dries up a bit, I may be able to do some gardening today :)
Happy 4th of July to my American Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment