"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Saturday, July 7, 2012

Need a Lift?

My card for the Crafts and Me Challenge this week.

I've had this image coloured for a while and finally get to use it :) She's a Hannah Lynn digi that you can find over at the Crafts and Me online shop.



I've used X-Press It blender paper with Copics for the image, Stampin Up! cardstock and ink for sponging around the distressed star edges and the sentiments. The printed paper is from Hot Off The Press, I pierced and did faux stitching around it. Stars, diamonds and rose are from my stash. I cut out my own star shape which is about 6 1/2" tip to tip. The inside says 'You can count on me'.



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the links above to see the Crafts and Me Challenge blog, the online store or their blog :)

6 comments:

  1. That is one sweet looking card.. love the image.. well done.. have a great day Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Nancy! I love the fun star shape. :-) Thanks so much for your visit and comment on my blog. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful.
    I love this image and you coloured her up wonderfully :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nancy, what a gorgeous card! You've done a wonderful job colouring the image too. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nancy...you colouring is amazing. I really love the mauve too!
    Mrs Noofy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, Thank you for all your wonderful comments. I hope that the cup cake recipe turns out well for you. And wow what a pretty card! I'm not much of one for halloween but this is a image and card that I would love for it! The star shape card is so fun and that purple dress... Can I be her?

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete