"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Thursday, July 5, 2012

Tissue Tape Card

The 'Way to Use it Thursday' over at SplitCoast, was to use tissue on a card. Well I just did a faux silk card the other day and decided to try making my own tissue tape.

I put some Sookwang tape onto my music tissue paper cut along the edge of the tape and voila! homemade tissue tape :)

I used SU! cardstock, pearls, and gold cord, and a Spellbinder die. I'm not sure whose stamp this is, but I coloured the image with Copics.





Thanks for coming by to visit :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Nancy, I apologize for not stopping by to look more often, you have some incredible projects I've missed! Love the last one you did with the tissue paper all glimmer misted, really beautiful!!! And you've done a fabulous job here with the hand made tape! Great, cheap way to make washi, eh? Hugs, Rox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it sound easy Nancy and it looks wonderful!
    Now I must investigate what "Sookwang" is exactly...never heard of it :)

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.. well done.. I will have to give the tape and paper a try I have some of both.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think home made tissue tape is a wonderful idea. Yours looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete