"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Monday, April 25, 2011

Paper Bag Card and Other Stuff :)


I went to a cardmaking evening with Friends and we all made a paper bag card.  



I'm quite pleased at how it turned out.  There's a tag to pull out and room in the back to add a little goodie   :)   Very easy to make, just fold the bag in half, creating the front 'pocket' for the tag.    



On to new things, here is a Word book I started last Fall.  And a new book from Close To My Heart--as is the lovely paper. 



Just had to show you my Mandevilla in bloom, there are a bunch of new buds coming  :)  It just kind of 'hung out' in the living room all winter and is now coming to life.



Another metal flower, love this one too.  Put the largest petal through the cuttlebug.  



And last but not least, three of the pets (one cat still sleeping) sharing a sunny spot this morning  :)

  


Thanks for stopping by for a visit  :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the pets! thanks for leaving such awesome comments on my blog! it really keeps me going!

    ReplyDelete