"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reflecting with my Tea on Tuesday

This is the reflection I see as I walk into my bedroom, makes me feel as though I'm entering from a beautiful garden---maybe in a faraway country or time---I love it, I'm such a dreamer  :) 



I'm still enjoying my morning coffee, reflecting on a wonderful Easter weekend spent with my kids  :)

Come and join the group at Kimmies http://artinredwagons.blogspot.com/

  


8 comments:

  1. I'm a dreamer too and I love your reflection. Happy tea day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that reflection Nancy and I think we are all dreamers... though your picture does look like the entrance to some entrancing place!! Happy Tea on Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep dreaming! It's a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreaming is good :)
    I love the reflection you captured! it really makes the art come alive .... like you could walk right through it ....

    Happy Tuesday! Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - you could lose yourself in it.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your "reflection " picture and your photo of it. Yes, reflecting too on wonderful Easter, sharing love and piece with family and friends..........if only it could be the same everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice capture... hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really IS gorgeous. Glad you had a great Easter. Keep dreaming. It is what makes for a fun filled day (and evening). Happy Tea Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete