"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Saturday, July 23, 2011

Christmas Cards?

Well I had, last week, cut out 27 bases and some other bits of cardstock with the hopes of getting a head start on some Christmas cards  :)



So today, I started 1--yes, one! and I finished it! But it somehow evolved into a 'friend' card,  6" tall x 5 1/2" wide.

Simply because all my stuff is sitting there and I happened to look beyond the Christmas pile of paper stacked on either side of me.

I just love my new fiskars punch!  Look close and see that luscious tube of Iridescent Bronze acrylic paint--love that stuff!  The paper is from Websters Pages, the stamp is Inkadinkado, SU! pearls and cs, butterflies from Bo Bunny-Gabrielle collection. 



Inside verse is SU!, oval is Spellbinders.  Both the outside green cs and inside cream cs have been stamped with versamark using the same Inkadinkado background stamp used on the front oval--ink for that was distress walnut stain. 


Close-up of that luscious bronze acrylic paint! So smoothe to use and adds a nice dimension.   


Thanks so much for coming to look  :)  Come back again, I hope to get working on those Christmas cards soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card I really like what you did the bronze paint. Well done. Next will be Christmas cards I am sure. Take Care

    ReplyDelete