Finally I have finished the other two tags :) I don't have the honeycomb paper for the February one so I tried to make my own, well....messed that one up, lol. I didn't have the patience to do it over and it uses a million little glue dots :)
The March one, I used some of the wood sheets from SU! and glued it to the tag--made it a bit shorter, ran it through the cuttlebug with the wood grain folder and put some stain on it. The embossing powder on the butterflies is called Melded Metallics Liquid Glass.
I didn't have all the goodies that Tim used, but improvising is good :)
Thanks for stopping in for a visit.