"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Wednesday, May 30, 2012

February and March TH 2012 Tags

Finally I have finished the other two tags :) I don't have the honeycomb paper for the February one so I tried to make my own, well....messed that one up, lol. I didn't have the patience to do it over and it uses a million little glue dots :)

The March one, I used some of the wood sheets from SU! and glued it to the tag--made it a bit shorter, ran it through the cuttlebug with the wood grain folder and put some stain on it. The embossing powder on the butterflies is called Melded Metallics Liquid Glass.



I didn't have all the goodies that Tim used, but improvising is good :)

Thanks for stopping in for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. They look lovely will have to get busy and get the first one done as well.. I am thinking of using mine on a cork backing and hang where I can see to remember all the different stuffed used.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous! Love the different textures of each and great techniques too! the softness of the first on is very shabbychic, and the second one is earthy and organic...fabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete