"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Wednesday, December 11, 2013

More Baking

Yes I've turned into a baking fiend :)  cooking all week!  Today was pyrogy day,  got 120 frozen and gave away 2 dozen to my Son and Daughter-in-law for shoveling my huge driveway and decks. 

The bulk of the pyrogies were potato with seasoning and cheese, but did a couple dozen or so with sauerkraut and the same of prune.        

 
 
I'm thinking tomorrow could be a paper day :)  I've almost exhausted my flour supply.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, check my Paper Crafting page on facebook to see two books I made for my sales. 

1 comment:

  1. Darn should not have looked at this time.. now I am hungry and didn't bring a lunch today.. have to wait.. they sure look good take care

    ReplyDelete