"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Too Busy Tuesday

10 dozen soft ginger cookies  (with raisons), pyrogy dough ready to make about 80 pyrogies tomorrow, another blanket cut and ready to tie!  Sounds busy huh?  Really, everything took about 3 hours with some computer in between  :)


Notice one missing?  Well, about three went missing :)

 
Pyrogy Dough
 
 
 
I also got a nice package in the mail!  Merry Christmas to me!  I have a couple of Tim Holtz books coming~~been waiting quite some time to get them.   
I want to start an art journal, a Bird Song book (love all things Asian) and more cards :)  

 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow don't know which I like best the cookies or all those goodies.. you are going to be having some fun.. Take care

    ReplyDelete