"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Monday, April 7, 2014

Bo Bunny Puzzle Book

Hi Everyone :)  I pulled another project from the cupboard! 

This lovely puzzle book comes with the pieces covered.  I inked all the edges with SU ink and added other goodies plus a large ring with lace and fibre.  Although I made this into a book, you can also fit the pieces together. Each piece is about 4.5 " by 5".

I added a lot of photos to show all the puzzle pages, so I won't take up your time with a lot of talk :)











 
 
Thanks for coming to look, have a great week :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is interesting.. well done.. as usual.. take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet, now to pull out another project and dust it off :)

      Delete
  2. WOW Lovely Nancy...first time seeing a puzzle book
    Pictures do tell a thousand words don't they ;)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nancy..this is gorgeous. I love the puzzle shape and your attention to detail amazes me! Absolutely stunning!
    Sue
    aka Mrs Noofy

    ReplyDelete