"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning....


Got up this morning, the sun coming up on one side and the moon going  down on the other---a few little clouds hanging around to show the beautiful pinky/peachy, orange glow of the sunrise.  I won't look to the north at those very dark clouds creeping around behind the mountain! 






Did anyone watch, on Friday night, the two Oprah shows?  Well, the second one was about clearing out things NOW, not LATER.  I'm not so much a 'collector' as I am a procrastinator.   Anyway, I got energized by watching the show and ended up with two grocery bags of garbage from my craft room!  Not bad considering it had, at one time, seemed important enough to keep  :) 

Sometimes when you're at another crafters house, you use one of their stamps thinking you will make something 'later', or, they have an idea for a project, so you start it and thinking you have enough done to remember the outcome, you take it home....to finish 'later'.   So, while watching a movie last night, I sorted through two small drawers labelled 'started projects' and 'stamped papers' and ended with one drawer full.    So today I continue,  wish me luck.  Maybe by Tuesday Tea day, I will have a project or two to show you!  

Enough, useless trivia  :)   Have a lovely Sunday Everyone 




1 comment:

  1. Nancy, if you ever feel inclined to help out a friend, I have my craft room waiting for you.I can't seem to start with the clean up....

    ReplyDelete