"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Sunday, November 27, 2011

Creative Accents Sketch Challenge Card



I finally got a card ready for the November challenge at  Creative Accents
That means November is almost over--good grief    :)

I have used SU! cardstock and printed paper, gold thread, lace and 3 teacup charms from Wallyworld.  The digi image and inside sentiment is from Cheri at Graphicat  I coloured with Copics :)



The 'dimension' view and inside too  :)



Thanks for coming to have a look, I'll have more on Tuesday!



8 comments:

  1. Lovely take an the Sketch.. Love the card as well.. Charm's are great.. Thanks for joining us at Creative Accents Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Nancy! I especially love the dangling tea cups :) Thanks for playing along in our sketch challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been absent for a week and missed your Tea Tuesday post. I apologize because I am not one to miss a friend's blog post like that. But I am here now, and am trying to catch up because I am so far behind. I love the button card from below, and that white one with the snowflake decoration is gorgeous! Truly. I am glad I got to see this lovely Tea card and look forward to more on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is gorgeous !!Fabulous coloring and those danglers..sooo cute!! Thanks for playing with us at SCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Nancy, this is gorgeous!!! I was totally expecting a Christmas card, because that's what I've been seeing all over the place today, so this one is very refreshing! Love, love, LOVE the charms, they are INCREDIBLE!!! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, I love the tea cup charms, so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh!! Nancy! This is beautiful! I looove those dangling teacups too!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very very gorgeous!! I luuuuuv the glitter and the choice of colors. Very stunning!

    ReplyDelete