"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tea on Tuesday

Well, this lovely frosty morning it is coffee--Timothys Breakfast Blend from the Keurig one cupper.   I'm going to my weigh-in this morning and I'm taking Cinnamon Spice with Orange Blossom tea with me.  When home for the morning, I usually make a 'pot', with half-caff.

I really like to work on a few things at once and with the craft sales coming up, I'm going crazy  :)  in a good way.  So, here is what I'm going to work on when I come home. 

Little clay squares that I baked and now will paint and stamp or put stickers on.  Then I'll file around the edges to round them off and blend.  I'm making another 'tea book' and want to do it with Prima Marketing paper-Flights of Fancy.  The piece you see in the photo is to cut and put little pieces on some the tiles  :)


Enjoy your day wherever you are and what ever you are drinking this day  :)
Join others and see what they are up to by going to Kims site at http://artinredwagons.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

  1. You have a great day to Nancy.. Love seeing what you are working on.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are keeping busy I see. That's great. I have been wanting to make some polymer clay pendants for some time now. I don't have a tea post today but trying to get around to see others. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those painted rocks in your previous post. Looks like you are working on some great stuff today too. Have a wonderful week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your finished products!! Drop in for tea, if you get a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks a little like Santa's workshop :)
    All you need is a little magic :)

    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project looks interesting. Can't wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete