"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Saturday, March 10, 2012

One Card, Two Challenges :)



Here is my card for the Graphicat Sketch Challenge and the Things with Wings Challenge at the Crafts and Me Challenge blog.
I used StampinUp! cardstock and ribbon, Basic Grey-Little Black Dress printed paper,  swirls and embellies from my stash, and Distress Inks on edges. 
This card measures 5 1/2"x 6".


Here's a close up of Smartie Pants Sammy from Crafts and Me.
I used Copics to colour her.



Here's the sketch for the challenge and there's still another week to get your entry in AND there's a prize for every entry!



Thanks for coming by :) hope you're having a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my another lovely card.. I likey Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy! I Love this card!! You're gettin pretty darn good with those Copics girl! I really like the way you distressed around the image too and the flourishes are very cool! Thanks for playing along with us at Graphicat Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, thanks so much for the compliment :) I DO love those Copics!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Great card, love your image, I agree your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card. Your colouring is awesome.
    I love this sketch and your worked it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy, your Smarty Pants image looks fabulous on this wonderful card. Your jeweled butterfly and other metal additions are perfect accents. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Card !!Love the image,great coloring as well.Thanks for playing at Graphicat Sketches !!Hope to see you again !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, love the image and coloring thank you for joining us at Graphicat Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches.

    ReplyDelete