"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Monday, March 26, 2012

Precious Friends.....are like Angels

I Love this digi image from Crafts and Me!  So I put it on my card for their Challenge--make something light, with Spring colours, something fluffy, airy  :)
 
Check out the Challenge details on their blog, check my sidebar--I can't seem to make it show up here!


I used my beloved Copics to colour the image and SU! inks--Cool Caribbean and So Saffron for sponging.  The flowers are prima, pearls and Top Note die are from SU!, the netting and lace is from my stash  :)   My Friend Bev gave me the swirls which I sponged with  SU! 'Cool Caribbean' ink as well.  I used the Grand Labels 23 from Spellbinders for the yellow and a QuicKutz die for my sentiment which I printed on the computer.  Inside says '...are like Angels, always there when you need them' 


On the close up you'll see that I painted her wings with Smooch paint after I coloured with Copics.  The cute little Lamb and the clouds have flocking on them--soft and fluffy  :)



Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather like we are getting these past few days--gotta love that sunshine:)

Thanks for stopping by....





6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the coloring is so well done.. Love all the extra little touch's Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooo pretty love the colours & the image is just fabulous. Love your colouring on her.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me Challenges, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Nancy . . . your Christmas Miracle angel image by Hannah Lynn looks magnificent on this Special Friends card! The texture you've added is amazing. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Light Airy Spring Colours challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! love the little touches of glitter! Heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so beautiful.
    I think your take on this challenge was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card ! So nice details !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete