"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding Card

This black and white wedding card turned out quite different that it started! 
How does that happen  :) 

Card stock is SU! and I 'think' the designer paper is too, or...it could be CM.  SU! ink for sponging edges and the sentiment I typed on the computer is from a list I found on SplitCoast. 


And...a glimpse of the inside


Thanks for coming to look.

Hope you are having a lovely day, it's blue skies and sunshine here   :) 




4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than the classic black and white! This is an absolute stunner.
    Mrs Noofy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I like the black and white.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through "Farm Life Lessons" - LOVE the wedding invite! I am in the process of designing my own wedding invitations as well! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete