"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Thursday, March 8, 2012

Green Challenge

Green as in the colour  :) is what they want to see over at Creative Accents Challenge blog.   And below is the gorgeous incentive photo! 


So I dug into my stash of stamped and started bits that I'm trying to 'Accomplish' something with and found this little fairy that I must have coloured some time ago!  I've actually got my stash down to a small drawer  :)

The background is a page from a magazine, modge podged, painted with gesso, colour blocked with bits of ripped paper and sponged with Peeled Paint and Forest Moss Distress inks and stamped with Inkadinkado flourishes, then adhered to black cardstock.  All the cardstock is SU!  Embellishments are from my stash  :)   This card is 5" x 5 1/2".





Also, I finally finished another mini, pocket book.  Perfect for the little dancer in your life  :) 
The Designer paper, lined black cardstock for the tags and the sticker accents are all Creative Memories. 


A peek inside.  The 'Love' heart is one that I made from femo, stamped, sponged the edges and added a wee pink gem--all the bling is from my stash.  Lots of pretties in this little book!


The back.  Lots of pretty ribbon and pink tulle on the Bind-It-All binding and the five tags that fit into the pockets .


Thanks for coming by and please be sure to leave a comment so I can come to your blog and say hello as well--I love to see what everyone is making  :)

   

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card love the fairies.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fabulous hun!! Thats one lucky ballerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..that fairy is absolutely stunning! What a fabulous card. The book is gorgeous also. It must have taken ages to finish that one.
    Sue
    aka Mrs Noofy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comments you bring to my blog :)
      Also, I DID get your lovely b-day card--thanks, I had a great one! I love the way you attached the little heart ribbon thru the cut-out border on the atc and the little moo is too cute--I should put a pin on it and wear it, lol--maybe it'll bring me some luck :).

      Delete
  4. I love the ballerina book! The pink tulle and polka dor ribbons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your card Nancy! That background is brilliant and the fairy is gorgeous! Lovin the super cute mini book too! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, both projects are absolutely STUNNING!!! I love your fairy and how you created your own background paper - AWESOME! And your mini book, sooooo pretty! Love the pink and black! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your green card, that blocked background is very cool... I love playing with ink & paint ;) Thanks for playing along with our Seriously Creative Challenge!

    ReplyDelete