Here is the second page in the Arch Book.
Photo of my Parents and my Brother and Me.
The lace is actually off an old slip of Moms (now I know why I kept it!) and the buttons are from her button box. It's hard to see, but I stamped and clear embossed a design on the page, and then rubbed with distress ink. I'm thinking of using a faux stitch around the page, but not sure yet :)
And, a look at the beginning of page 3! Layers of paper. Check my side bar for Ink Stains blog if you would like to follow along with this project.
And gosh knows, I can't just do one thing at a time :)
Here is a sneak peak at a new book I'm making!
Who can resist Graphis 45's 'Once Upon a Springtime'!
Well, I couldn't throw away the covers either. I cut and glued them to chipboard,
then cut some of the papers from the small paper pad
and glued them to chipboard for 5 inside pages.
The book is 8 x 3 1/8 inches and I used the bind-it-all to hold it all together.
It looks large but the book is fairly thick.
It's hard to see, but there are stickles on parts of the page.
Here's a close up of the dragonfly, I used the same technique as the butterfly and wings.
The wingspan is about 2 1/8 inches.
I'm working on the inside pages, so please come back in a few days to see more :)
Making more flowers!
Here are the wet and wrinkled bits.
And here they are opened up.