"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Anais Nin





Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Chipboard House Book

I was just working on this 'house' book from 7 Gypsies and wondering how to finish it, when I found that Roni over at Ink Stains blog was doing Arch pages.  Well, I liked what I saw and voila!  Here is my first page  :)




I've already covered all the pages of my book, but now they are going to get a little more 'stuff' added.
Roni is doing eight pages in all and has already posted the second page.  Next week she is posting more.  So you have time to join in!


 Check my side bar for Ink Stains blog and see what techniques are happening for the other pages  :)

1 comment:

  1. You are off to a beautiful start Nancy!
    Really Lovely!!!
    Happy weekend to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete